Fire Risk Assessments in Northampton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Corby, Daventry, Rushden & All Northants Just £125
Ensure compliance with the the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 by having your annual fire risk assessment carried out by AA PAT Testing Ltd.
All businesses are required by law to carry out a formal fire risk assessment at least once a year. Following a comprehensive risk assessment.
We offer comprehensive fire risk assessments to ensure that your businesses is well within current fire regulations, and at great value. Our fire risk assessments come with price match guarantee to ensure you always receive the highest level of performance, for the lowest price.
Our fire safety inspectors will provide you with a written copy of the assessment and advice on what systems should be implemented to keep your business on the right side of the law. Our fire risk assessments are normally between 20 to 30 pages long and give clear instructions on what changes you need to make in the future.
- Check your inspection and testing records
- Make sure you are not breaking any fire safety legislation by accident or through lack of knowledge
- Inspect fire exits to make sure they comply with current legislation
- Check escape routes to make sure they comply with current legislation
- Check your fire alarm to make sure the detectors are in the correct locations and are the correct type for the risk
- Check your fire extinguishers to make sure they are in the correct locations and are the correct type for the risk
- Check your Emergency lighting
- Ensure you have the correct type of evacuation signs and that they point in the correct direction
- Check you have correct signage throughout the building
- Check training records
- Check fire doors are in good condition and are the correct type and locations
- Check compartmentation
- Check your emergency plan and advise what information you may need to include
- Advise you on any other fire safety information you will need for your specific business
Fire Risk Assessment Prices For 2019
|Single Building (Includes additional small out buildings such as sheds/stores)||Just £125.00|
|Additional Buildings (Larger businesses with more than one main building)||Just £50.00 for each additional building|
Areas we cover include:
Northampton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Corby, Daventry, Rushden, Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Leighton Buzzard, Bedford, Luton, Dunstable, Sandy, Biggleswade, Flitwick, Leicester, Loughborough, Hinckley, Coalville, Melton Mowbray, Coventry, Warwick, Rugby, Nuneaton, Leamington Spa, Oxford, Bicester, Abingdon, Witney, Banbury